Monday, December 20, 2010

Jokes for teachers..




TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America. 
GEORGE: Here it is! 
TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America? 
CLASS: George


TEACHER: Willy, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago. 
WILLY: Me!


TEACHER: Didn't you promise to behave? 
STUDENT: Yes, Sir. 
TEACHER: And didn't I promise to punish you if you didn't? 
STUDENT: Yes, Sir, but since I broke my promise, I don't expect you 
to keep yours.


HAROLD:Teacher, would you punish me for something I didn't do? 
TEACHER: Of course not. 
HAROLD: Good, because I didn't do my homework.



adapted from http://www.jokes4teachers.com/J0043.php


Just for fun.. =)


                                                Posted by: Quzaitul Izzati bt Hisham

No comments: